PFA, Denmark’s biggest commercial pension provider, reported a slowdown in business growth in the first half of last year, leading to a dip in full-year contributions.The development follows strong rises in contributions over the previous two years when PFA took on new company and sector pension schemes.In its 2014 annual report, PFA said total contributions had fallen at group level to DKK25.3bn (€3.9bn) from DKK25.9bn the year before.However, ongoing contributions were up in 2014 compared with 2013, at DKK17.2bn from DKK16.1bn, it said. PFA said: “The level of total contributions was affected by, among other things, transfers in.”The previous year, 2013, had been marked by an extraordinarily high level of scheme transfers into PFA, it said.It noted that the new inclusion of the Pension Fund for Pharmacists — Pensionskassen for Apotekere og Farmaceuter — which would bring DKK1.2bn of pension savings to PFA, will take place in 2015. “After many big tenders for pension schemes in 2012 and 2013, the pensions market was significantly calmer in 2014, with a lower level of tenders than has been seen before coming from big corporate clients,” PFA said.This had affected contributions negatively in the first half of last year, it said.However, the company said that in the second half of the year, business had been very satisfactory.The investment return for traditional with-profits pensions recovered to 15.3% before pensions return tax (PAL) in 2014, after a loss of 0.9% in 2013.The unit-link return was less changed, at 10.0% last year, from 9.6% the year before.Total assets dipped to DKK552bn at the end of 2014, from DKK554bn, with the solvency ratio improving 38 percentage points to 278% over the same period. read more
Surveying and maintenance dredging operations are to be conducted within the areas of the Portsmouth Harbour and its approach channels from 8 to 22 March 2019, reports the Queen’s Harbour Master Portsmouth.In the notice, the QHM Portsmouth said that the contractor for the works will be Boskalis Westminster Ltd.For the project, the contractor will be using its trailing suction hopper dredger CAUSEWAY.Also taking part in the project are the Delta MP2650 Multicat FASTNET SOUND, together with the the support vessel ARAMIS.The ARAMIS will be carrying out survey operations which will include seabed sample on this occasion, the notice said.The QHM Portsmouth also announced that all vessels will display the appropriate signals when conducting survey and dredging operations. Mariners are requested to keep a good lookout and pass at slow speed while dredging operations are being conducted. A listening watch will be maintained on VHF Ch 11 throughout. read more
Listen to ‘The Panel with Jonathan Krebs and Ella Henry (Part 2)’ on Radio New Zealand.Topics – The Charities Service is going to de-register the Family First lobby group as a charity. It says the organisation’s political views aren’t in the public interest. The Charities Service has specifications for political and legal activity for the organisations it registers.Part 1Audio Player00:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.Part 2Audio Player00:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.
Arrizabalaga’s place as Chelsea No1 is under threat – from England’s No2. Burnley keeper Nick Pope is being increasingly linked with Stamford Bridge, although he had little to do in keeping mediocre Manchester United out for a 2-0 Clarets’ win on Wednesday night. Advertisement Chelsea boss Frank Lampard criticised £71million Kepa’s footwork as Arsenal twice fought back for Tuesday night’s 2-2 draw. Read Also:Pope admits being shunned by unimpressed Man City players Now Bleacher Report’s claim Lampard is considering alternatives, including 27-year-old Pope, who has two caps and is enjoying arguably his best ever season. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Loading… Promoted ContentFascinating Ceilings From Different CountriesBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever MadeThe Very Last Bitcoin Will Be Mined Around 2140. Read More10 Risky Jobs Some Women DoWhich Country Is The Most Romantic In The World?6 Interesting Ways To Make Money With A Drone7 Black Hole Facts That Will Change Your View Of The UniverseCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable WayBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For ThemIs This The Most Delicious Food In The World?What Is A Black Hole And Is It Dangerous For Us All?2020 Tattoo Trends: Here’s What You’ll See This Year read more
The suspect was taken to the Lemerymunicipal police station. The 24-year-old Ronie Investor ofBarangay Milan, Lemery was caught on the strength of an arrest warrant around 9:40p.m. on Feb. 23, police said. ILOILO City – Police arrested a man chargedwith estafa in Barangay Dalipe, Lemery, Iloilo. The court recommended a P10,000 bail bondfor Investor’s temporary liberty./PN
Gov. Samuel Gumarin said the sea mishap was a wakeup call for Guimarasnons to be resilient. Cong. Ma. Lucille Nava said these misfortunes will drive the officials of the province to create measures to protect Guimarasnons. (With a report from Guimaras PIO/PN) Trips of wooden-hulled motorbancas plying the Guimaras-Iloilo route and vice versa remain irregular. “Samtang kita padayon sa pagdumdom sang mga kabuhi nga nadula, ini nga hitabo parte na sang aton maragtas,” Gumarin added. “The said tragedy gravely affected our socioeconomic health. Our agri-tourism industry suffered from a massive drop in tourism arrivals and receipts. We experienced one of the most catastrophic transportation disruptions,” Gumarin said. It was exactly a year ago yesterday when the three motorbancas – MB Kezziah 2, MB Chi-Chi and MB Jenny Vince – capsized hours apart in the Iloilo Strait. Thirty-one persons died. Officials of the provincial government, family of the victims and survivors gathered together to commemorate the tragedy. The disaster dealt a huge blow to the province’s economy, particularly the tourism industry, according to Gumarin. He lauded the motorboat associations in the province for heeding the call of the national government for the modernization of the motorboats. The province’s quest to rise from the impact of the tragedy, however, met a setback due to the coronavirus pandemic. JORDAN, Guimaras – Guimarasnons marked the anniversary of what was deemed as the biggest sea tragedy in the island’s history yesterday with “Pagbangon,” a virtual ceremony in memory of those who died. Vice Gov. Atty. John Edward Gando assured the public that trips of motorbancas would return to normal when the modernized vessels arrive. read more
Batesville, In. — Electricity disruptions put more than 5,200 people in the dark on Wednesday.Duke Energy spokesman Chip Orben says a transmission line problem in the Milan/Aurora area was reported around 10:15 a.m. that affected 5,200 customers. The transmission line issue was corrected by 11:10 a.m. At noon an equipment failure was reported in the Batesville area that affected 1,046 customers. Orben says power was restored in the Batesville area by 1:45 p.m.
RelatedPosts Mane double eases Liverpool to win over 10-man Chelsea EPL: Chelsea, Liverpool in cagey duel EPL: Gunners gun for West Ham scalp A superb solo goal by Christian Pulisic and a Willian penalty gave Chelsea a 2-1 win over Manchester City at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday.It was a result that handed Liverpool the Premier League title, their first league championship win in 30 years. Pulisic exploited a communication breakdown between Benjamin Mendy and Ilkay Guendogan after a City set piece, running from the halfway line before confidently slotting the ball past Ederson to open the scoring in the 36th minute.Kevin De Bruyne put City level with a brilliant dipping free kick 10 minutes into the second half, but Chelsea took the lead again through Willian’s 78th minute penalty after Fernandinho was sent off for handling the ball on the goal-line.The result leaves City on 63 points, 23 behind Liverpool, with only seven games left to play, giving the Reds their first title of the Premier League era.Chelsea remain fourth on 54 points, five ahead of Manchester United.Reuters/NAN. Tags: Benjamin MendyChelseaChristian PulisicEdersonEnglish Premier LeagueIlkay GuendoganManchester CityWillian read more
Lampard is currently set to leave Stamford Bridge in the summer when his current deal expires. Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay was, however, quoted as saying that talks had begun with the 34-year-old midfielder. The Blues quickly refuted the reports, adding that any talks with their players “remain confidential”. Chelsea moved to clarify comments made by Gourlay – who did speak to the media in Bangkok as part of an ongoing trip to promote the club’s pre-season trip to Asia – on their website, where he said: “I am not prepared to discuss this (Lampard’s future) at this time.” He added: “Obviously conversations must remain confidential between the club and the players at all times so that is as much as I can say.” Lampard’s exit from Chelsea, after 12 years of service, continues to draw nearer despite calls from the club’s fans for him to stay. The England international’s agent Steve Kutner claimed in January that the club had told him, and Lampard, that he would “not be offered a contract under any circumstances”. Despite that Lampard has remained a key part of the Blues’ first team this season. The midfielder has scored 13 goals in all competitions this term, despite playing a more withdrawn role, and is just one away from becoming only the second Chelsea player to score 200 for the club. Lampard is also three goals shy of the club record held by Bobby Tambling. At present Lampard is free to talk with other clubs about a move, with Major League Soccer side the Los Angeles Galaxy previously linked, although no offers have been made public. Chelsea have denied reports that they are in discussions with Frank Lampard over a new contract. Press Association read more
He added: “But we still have some tough away games at places that are traditionally hard for us so nothing is finished yet.” It is true that Manchester City, Arsenal and Chelsea represent a third of their remaining fixtures. But Aston Villa and Swansea must go to Old Trafford too, which should account for almost half of the 13 points now required after Wayne Rooney’s 16th goal of the season wrapped up a 1-0 win against Reading. And the memory of that journey back from Sunderland last season, after City’s late heroics had snatched away a prize they finished their final game believing was going to be theirs is likely to ensure no loss of focus. “You don’t get any points for that,” said Ferguson, when asked if United would be counting their chickens. Defender Chris Smalling was more measured in his response. “Last season is a massive incentive to make sure we hold on to this lead,” he said. “We can’t rest on our laurels. We have to make sure we finish it well before the season is over.” Nemanja Vidic insists Manchester United have no intention of letting lightning strike twice even though they still have some tricky hurdles to navigate before they reaching the Premier League winning line. At the end of Cheltenham week, as the Red Devils extended their lead to 15 points with a 1-0 home win over Reading, keen racing enthusiast Sir Alex Ferguson embraced the theory that a testing run-in can catch even the most likely winners out, as it would take a collapse even more shocking than Devon Loch in the 1956 Grand National to deprive United of a record 20th title. But Vidic is still preaching caution, and he said: “It is a big gap and we shouldn’t let that change. We have the title in our hands. What happened last season is the reason why sometimes you can feel the fans get nervous. But I don’t think we should allow that to happen again. We can’t allow that to happen again.” Press Association read more
01 October 2020
29 September 2020
29 September 2020
29 September 2020
29 September 2020
Powered By Impressive Business WordPress Theme